Transfeed ROVER feeding robot
The Transfeed Rover is a self-propelled feeding robot based on a vertical mixer for up to 300 animals and can also mix due to power supply through rails during dispensing. This saves time and energy. A tight turning radius allows flexible use in old buildings!
Excellent feature: suitable for all cattle sheds!
Transfeed ROVER is a self-propelled feeding robot with the "2-Hegel Vertical Mixer" system. He copes well with larger cattle farms with up to 300 animals!
From small to large: Your Transfeed ROVER can grow with your business, it does not take up much space, but it does provide a lot of food!
- Large mixing tank (3.4 m3 capacity)
- Small turning radius of only 1.5 m
- Particularly agile and space-saving
He likes to work alone: The sophisticated technology saves you a lot of working time!
- Mixing and crushing of silage material
- Integrated vertical mixer cutter - variable speed
- Integrated cutter also suitable for silage bales
Better full of electricity than battery empty: So you are on the safe side!
- High energy efficiency total only 7.7 kW connected load
- Energy-saving in operation despite high cutting power
- Busbar, no error-prone battery operation
- Accompaniment Rail keeps the Transfeed Rover in the lane
You might also be interested in:
Strohmatic Litter systemENRO manure robotsTransfeed DEC feeding robotFARO feed pushing robot